Let’s start working on boosting our immunity now!
Today let’s learn about turmeric.
It has anti-inflammatory, cleansing & detoxifying properties.
Turmeric is rich in minerals, phosphorus, iron & vitamin A.
Benefits of turmeric are:—
- Turmeric has unique property,to stimulate and strengthen the liver.
- Turmeric helps to maintain youth.
- Helpful in old diseases.
- Benefits in chronic jaundice.
- Purifies blood.
- Removes cough.
- Helpful in swelling and pain.
- Helpful in improving immunity
- Improves function and health of respiratory tract.
- Helpful in curing skin diseases
- Improves completion.
- Helps in purifying and improving quality of brest milk.
- Supports digestion. And reduce digestive toxins.
- Improves function of circulatory system.
How to use turmeric?
We regularly use turmeric as a cooking spice, but very small quantity of turmeric is absorbed in our body.
Here are few ways to use turmeric as a home remedy for few diseases.
⭐⭐ TO IMPROVE IMMUNITY ⭐⭐
- TURMERIC MILK –
Add 1/2 small spoon of turmeric in glass of water , add pinch of peppercorn. (काली मिर्च), 1/4 spoon of ginger ( सुंठ). To glassful of milk.
Boil it for 3_4 mins.
You can add spoon of honey or sugar to taste.
Drink this in morning or 1 hr. Before sleep.
- Cold and flu –
Boil 1 glass of water with 1/2 spoon of fresh or powdered turmeric.
1/4 spoon of Ginger.
Boil to reduce it to 3/4 th quantity.
Add honey 1 TBS. And drink it warm or hot and tuck yourself in bed.
- For BAD BREATH –
Mix 1 spoon of turmeric in a glass of water and use it as mouthwash
- Beauty, immunity booster –
For regular use you can take turmeric tea.
- For acne and face care –
1 spoon turmeric powder
1 spoon rose water
+1 spoon honey
1 spoon alovera jel /fresh alovera
+4-5 drops of lemon juice
Apply on face for 15-20 mins and wash of your face.
So stay healthy stay happy and beautiful.
Hope you like and follow above information.
I would like to answer your questions.and waiting for your review.
If you are reading this and like it please type L in comment box.
See you soon with lots more tips and tricks
Till then stay healthy stay happy
Dr. Reshma Butala
For more information and blogs, explore –